Bathroom Remodeling Contractor, Virginia
Spa Your Home: Bathroom Remodeling Virginia Style
According to the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI), the most popular home remodeling project this year has been bathroom remodeling. Virginia homeowners have put off higher-price tag remodeling projects due to the economy in favor of making their bathrooms into small personal spa retreats, and why not? Bathrooms are generally the smallest rooms in the home, so there isn’t a lot of space to alter, but there are so many options and ideas for upgrading them, improving efficiency, and making them more functional and beautiful that remodeling a bathroom makes sense, even in dicey economic times.
As a Virginia home improvement company with almost two decades and thousands of satisfied customers, we spend a lot of our time thinking about where bathroom remodeling Virginia style is going next. Here are some of our ideas for getting the most from your bathroom renovation project:
- Use tile wisely. One way to save money, but still make your Virginia bathroom remodeling project really pop is to use inexpensive tiles for most of the areas you want to work with, such as inside the shower or around the bathtub. Then select a smaller, but very visible area for using more expensive designer tiles for a mosaic, a border, or design that adds beauty and texture to the room.
- Focus on colors to get a fresh, clean, spa feel for your bathroom remodeling. Virginia homeowners are leaning toward light neutral color combinations such as beige and sage, eggshell, and even light blues, all of which enhance natural or artificial lighting and make the bathroom look a little roomier. These natural hues also bring a sense of calm to the room where people often go to escape the pressures of life when more expensive ocean cruises are not in the budget.
- Upgrade an outdated vanity with an exciting bowl sink. This is one way to really make a statement in the bathroom without spending much money. There are bowl sinks in many shapes, sizes, colors and materials, so it shouldn’t be too hard to find one that really enhances your adventure in bathroom remodeling. Virginia homeowners can always ask us for ideas and tips in this area, because we have lots of them!
- Mirrors are another simple solution for bathroom remodeling Virginia style. By using multiple mirrors, or mirrors in artistic shapes and frames, you can actually brighten a bathroom, give it more style, and create the illusion of more space.
- Speaking of lighting, there are a number of ways to save energy and enhance the atmosphere. Consider installing light tubes that bring in natural light from outside, or a combination of energy efficient LED lights in creative places. A dimming switch also enables you to control the mood, especially for your evening relaxation bath. All of these are great, but inexpensive ways to enhance your bathroom remodeling.
- Virginia families are also looking for ways to save water when they work on a bathroom remodeling project, and we can suggest a whole host of water saving solutions, such as newer, more water-efficient toilets and shower heads.
These are just a few of the ideas we have for helping you make the most of your “bathroom remodeling Virginia style” while saving money and hassle at the same time. Creating your own personal spa bathroom doesn’t have to break the bank, and here at CBS Home Improvements, we are committed to helping you create the escape bathroom of your dreams on time and on budget! 85 percent of our new customers are referrals from previous happy customers, and we have a great rating with the Better Business Bureau, so you can be sure we’ll help you get the job done right.